Do you have concerns about falling? Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. This award-winning program provides residents of Chester County, PA with practical strategies designed to prevent falls and increase activity levels.
Participants will learn to:
- View falls as controllable
- Set goals for increasing activity
- Make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- Exercise to increase strength and balance
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone concerned about falls
- Anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
- Anyone who has fallen in the past
- Anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns.
Classes are held once a week for 8 weeks on Thursdays. Participants must commit to attending ALL sessions.
Facilitators: Susan Pizzi, RN; Michelle Boyle, MS
Registration is Required. Please register for Upcoming Sessions below or Call 610-738-2300.
Upcoming ONE-DAY Session:
Steady As You Go – What You Can Do To Decrease Your Risk For Falls
Prevention is the best way to avoid the injuries and other problems often related to falls. But accidents can happen despite the best laid plans. Learn from a Physical Therapist proven and practical ways to help you decrease your risk for falls and maintain your independence.
September 22, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Christine Schweider, PT, CCH Outpatient Therapy Department
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A VIRTUAL, ONLINE PRESENTATION!
Registration is Required:
Call 610-738-2300 or Register Online! >>
LOCATION and CONTACT INFORMATION
(Across the street from Chester County Hospital)
600 East Marshall Street, Suite 302
West Chester, PA 19380