Do you have concerns about falling? Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. This award-winning program provides residents of Chester County, PA with practical strategies designed to prevent falls and increase activity levels.
Participants will learn to:
- View falls as controllable
- Set goals for increasing activity
- Make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- Exercise to increase strength and balance
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone concerned about falls
- Anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
- Anyone who has fallen in the past
- Anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns.
Classes are held once a week for 8 weeks on Thursdays. Participants must commit to attending ALL sessions.
Facilitators: Susan Pizzi, RN; Michelle Boyle, MS
Registration is Required. Please register for Upcoming Sessions below or Call 610-738-2300.
LOCATION and CONTACT INFORMATION
(Across the street from Chester County Hospital)
600 East Marshall Street, Suite 302
West Chester, PA 19380