In this day and age, it is more important than ever that we all pay close attention our mental health. Mental health includes all apsects of our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. Over the course of our lives, our mental health affects how we think, feel, and act. It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others and make choices. Mental health is important at every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood.
Mental health encompasses a wide variety of conditions and disorders. This includes, alcohol and drug addiction -- one of the most common and destructive health issues impacting our society today.
Chester County Hospital is pleased to offer a variety of classes and programs to help you understand, manage and treat these mental health issues and concerns...so you can realize your full potential, cope with the challenges of everyday living and enjoy the happiest and most productive life possible.
- Mental Health First Aid USA - January 23, 2021 (This is a live, virtual online presentation!) EVENT FILLED!
- Focus On Your Best Self - January 28, 2021 (This is a Virtual, Online Presentation!)
- Better Sleep for Better Health - March 11, 2021 (This is a Virtual, Online Presentation!)
- Mental Health First Aid USA - March 13, 2021 (This is a live, virtual online presentation!)
- 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer's - March 25, 2021 (This is a Virtual, Online Presentation!)
- Parenting on Your Feet Webinar - March 30, 2021 (This is a Virtual, Online Presentation!)