In this day and age, it is more important than ever that we all pay close attention our mental health. Mental health includes all apsects of our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. Over the course of our lives, our mental health affects how we think, feel, and act. It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others and make choices. Mental health is important at every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood.
Mental health encompasses a wide variety of conditions and disorders. This includes, alcohol and drug addiction -- one of the most common and destructive health issues impacting our society today.
Chester County Hospital is pleased to offer a variety of classes and programs to help you understand, manage and treat these mental health issues and concerns...so you can realize your full potential, cope with the challenges of everyday living and enjoy the happiest and most productive life possible.
- Opioid Epidemic and Narcan Training - April 21, 2021 (This is a Virtual, Online Presentation!)
- Prescription and Over-The-Counter Drug Take Back Event - April 22, 2021 (This is an in-person, on-location event!)
- Enhancing Mental Health During Uncertain Times - May 13, 2021 (This is a Virtual, Online Presentation!)
- Mental Health First Aid USA - May 15, 2021 (This is a Virtual, Online Presentation!)
- QPR (Question, Persuade, Refer): Suicide Prevention Training - June 2, 2021 (This is a Virtual, Online Presentation!)