One-on-one nutrition counseling sessions begin with a one-hour consultation with one of our experienced registered dietitians who will assess your dietary needs. We will work with you to create an individualized, realistic nutritional plan that takes into consideration both your health goals and lifestyle. Our dietitians will provide you with evidence-based guidelines, meaning that your nutritional plan will be based on solid, proven research, not fads or trends. We will give you the education and motivation you need to reach your goals.
As experts on nutrition and behavior change, we can help you improve your diet and lifestyle. Although individual nutrition counseling is great for everyone, it is especially ideal for those facing specific dietary needs/or health issues such as:
- Weight Management (whether you are trying to lose or gain weight)
- Type 1 Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes and Gestational Diabetes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Cardiovascular Disease including high blood pressure, heart failure, high cholesterol and high triglycerides
- Pulmonary Disease including Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and sarcoidosis
- Gastrointestinal Conditions including Fatty liver, Celiac Disease, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis and Irritable Bowel Disease (IBS)
- Adolescent Nutrition
- Plant Based Whole Food Diet
- Vegetarian or Vegan Diet
Most commercial insurances cover nutritional counseling. Check with your insurance to determine your benefit.
LOCATION and CONTACT INFORMATION