Struggles and Solutions is a group lifestyle coaching program for Chester County, PA residents struggling with diet and weight loss. We all want to be healthier and have a healthy lifestyle, but where do we start and how can we be successful? Even if we know what we should be doing, it can be difficult to make those changes.
Each month, a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist will lead a discussion on an interesting, timely and immediately useful topic about food, activity, stress and wellness. Let us help you get motivated, break down barriers, set goals and change your lifestyle. If you have STRUGGLES, we can help you find SOLUTIONS.
We're here every month, but come as often as you'd like. Weigh-ins are offered but optional. Grab a friend and join us.
Struggles and Solutions meets the Second Monday of each month from 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM.
THIS IS A FREE EVENT! Call 610-738-2300 or Register Online.
Registration is required.
(This program was formerly known as "It's a Weigh of Life").
- Monday, January 8, 2018 - CANCELED Due to Inclement Weather
- Monday, February 12, 2018 - Meal Replacements: Are They Helpful?
- Monday, March 12, 2018 - Weight Loss Alternatives: Medications, Bariatric Surgery
- Monday, April 9, 2018 - Probiotics
- Monday, May 14, 2018 - Supplements: Myths & Facts
- Monday, June 11, 2018 - Protein: How Much, What Kind?
- Monday, July 9, 2018 - What’s New in the World of Sweeteners
LOCATION and CONTACT INFORMATION