Struggles and Solutions is a group lifestyle coaching program. We all want to be healthier and have a healthy lifestyle, but where do we start and how can we be successful? Even if we know what we should be doing, it can be difficult to make those changes.
Each month, a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist will lead a discussion on an interesting, timely and immediately useful topic about food, activity, stress and wellness. Let us help you get motivated, break down barriers, set goals and change your lifestyle. If you have STRUGGLES, we can help you find SOLUTIONS.
We're here every month, but come as often as you'd like. Weigh ins are offered but optional. Grab a friend and join us.
Struggles and Solutions meets the Second Monday of each month from 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM. Registration is required.
THIS IS A FREE EVENT! Call 610-738-2300 or Register Online.
Registration is required.
(This program was formerly known as "It's a Weigh of Life").
- Monday, Feb. 13, 2017 - Food Addiction – Is It Real?
- Monday, March 13, 2017 - The Mediterranean Diet
- Monday, April 10, 2017 - Busting Through a Plateau
- Monday, May 8, 2017 - The Truth About Sweeteners and Sugar
- Monday, June 12, 2017 - Mind/Body Connection: Guided Imagery, Yoga, Mindfulness, Meditation
- Monday, July 10, 2017 - Feed Your Face – Nutrition For Good Skin
- Monday, August 14, 2017 - TBD
LOCATION and CONTACT INFORMATION