Most Americans feel helpless during a cardiac emergency. Would you, a family member or friend know what to do if you saw some suddenly collapse? Increase your confidence and reduce your fears and hesitation during an emergency by being trained in Hands-Only CPR.
Hands-Only CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation) or CPR without mouth-to-mouth breathing is an easy and effective technique to use when an adult suddenly collapses and encourages all bystanders, trained or untrained, to do something.
Join Chester County Hospital, local Fire Companies and CPR Instructors and be trained in Hands-Only CPR. Recurring 45 minute interactive sessions will be held throughout this program's time-frame.
Registration is required. Please Register Online or Call 610-738-2300.
- Thursday, April 20 - 12 Noon - Hospital, Conference Room A
- Thursday, May 11 - 10:00 - 11:00 AM, West Grove
- Thursday, May 11 - 5:30 - 6:30 PM, West Grove
- Monday, May 15 - 4:30 - 5:30 PM, Kennett Square
- Monday, May 15 - 5:45 - 6:45 PM, Kennett Square
- Wednesday, May 17 - 4:30-5:30 PM, Hospital, Tower 4 Conference Room
- Wednesday, May 17 - 5:45-6:45 PM, Hospital, Tower 4 Conference Room
- Thursday, May 18 - 12 Noon - Hospital, Tower 4 Conference Room
- Thursday, June 15 - 12 Noon - Hospital, Conference Room E134