Most Americans feel helpless during a cardiac emergency. Would you, a family member or friend know what to do if you saw some suddenly collapse? Increase your confidence and reduce your fears and hesitation during an emergency by being trained in Hands-Only CPR
Hands-Only CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation) or CPR without mouth-to-mouth breathing is an easy and effective technique to use when an adult suddenly collapses and encourages all bystanders, trained or untrained, to do something.
Join Chester County Hospital, local Fire Companies and CPR Instructors and be trained in Hands-Only CPR at locations all across Chester County, PA. Recurring 45 minute interactive sessions will be held throughout this program's time-frame.
Registration is required. Please Register Online or Call 610-738-2300.
- Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM; Conference Room E134
- Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM; Conference Room E134
- Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM; Lasko Tower 4 Conference Room
- Monday, February 19, 2018 - 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM; Longwood Fire Company; Kennett Square, PA
- Monday, February 19, 2018 - 5:45 PM - 6:45 PM; Longwood Fire Company; Kennett Square, PA
- Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM; Penn Medicine Southern Chester County; West Grove, PA
- Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM; Conference Room A
- Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 5:45 PM - 6:45 PM; Conference Room A
- Monday, March 15, 2018 - 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM; Lasko Tower 4 Conference Room