Are you in search of a dynamic speaker to address a specific health care topic at your next community program, meeting or event? Chester County Hospital has a panel of health care providers and wellness educators available to your group to provide information and education on a variety of current health care topics. Our Speakers Bureau is a FREE service designed to meet the interests of community groups and organizations.
The format of your presentation can be flexible ranging from a formal lecture presentation with question and answers to a more informal/ interactive program. Topics that can be covered include a wide array of specialties such as:
- Heart Health (Risk Assessment, A-Fib, Stroke and Heart Attack Symptoms and Prevention, Know Your Numbers)
- Bone Health (Osteoporosis, Arthritis, Joint Replacement)
- Cancer Prevention (Screening Recommendations, Prevention and Early Detection)
- Women's Health (Breast Health, Women and Heart Disease, Menopause, Pelvic Health)
- Senior Health (A Variety of Topics Available)
- Screening Recommendations and Disease Prevention
- Nutrition (Healthy Eating, Diet and Weight Loss, Super foods)
- Diabetes (Prevention, Treatment, Diet and Lifestyle)
- And Much, Much More!
Just fill out and return the Speakers Request Form -or- Complete and Submit the Online Request Form Below. Our coordinator will contact you within five business days to discuss your request.
Chester County Hospital welcomes the opportunity to address your community group and assist you in implementing a successful event!
- Participants must be a non-profit or civic organization within the hospital's service area.
- A minimum of four weeks notice is required for each request.
Speakers Bureau Request Form