Due to the recent Coronavirus emergency, we are temporarily closing several locations and revising hours at others until further notice. We regret the inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding in these circumstances.
Location status and hours are subject to change. Please check back frequently.
Outpatient Laboratory Locations
Kennett Square Outpatient Laboratory
Closed effective 3/19/2020.
We are still open for oncology and transplant patients.
Non-oncology and non-transplant patients should proceed to Penn Medicine Southern Chester County beginning 3/19/2020.
Commons at Oaklands Outpatient Laboratory (Exton)
Closed effective 3/19/2020.
- Walk-in oncology and transplant patients: Monday-Friday, 7am -12 Noon (Effective July 20, 2020).
- Non-oncology and non-transplant patients should proceed to the Fern Hill Medical Campus beginning 3/19/2020.
Fern Hill Medical Campus Outpatient Laboratory
- Monday-Friday: 6am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 8am - 12pm
Penn Medicine Southern Chester County Outpatient Laboratory
Monday-Friday: 7am - 5pm
Saturday: 8am - 12pm
Heart and Vascular Testing Center at Chester County Hospital
(Non-Invasive Cardiology, Stress Testing, Echocardiology, ECG, EEG, EMG, Neuro-Diagnostic)
- NEW HOURS: 6:30am - 4:30pm
- Fern Hill Medical Campus: Monday-Friday: 7:30am – 8pm. Saturday: 8am-12pm
- The Commons at Oaklands (Exton):
- All Radiology services will be available Monday through Friday: 8am – 4:30pm
- Monday through Thursday (additional hours for MRI only): 4:30pm – 8pm
- Penn Medicine Southern Chester County: Monday through Friday: 7:30am – 4:30pm; Saturday: 8am-12pm
- Kennett Square: Monday through Friday: 8am – 4:30pm
Physical Therapy Locations
- Fern Hill Medical Campus: Monday-Thursday: 7am – 7pm. Friday: 7am – 5pm
- Kennett Square/New Garden: Monday and Wednesday: 8am – 7pm. Thursday: 10am – 3pm. Friday: 8am-2pm
- Penn Medicine Southern Chester County: Monday-Thursday: 8am – 7pm. Friday: 7am – 4pm
- Commons at Oaklands (Exton): Monday & Wednesday: 8am-7pm. Tuesday: 8am-12pm. Thursday: 8am-3pm. Friday: 8am - 3:30pm
Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine Center
Fern Hill Medical Campus:
- Monday: 8am-4:30pm
- Tuesday: 8am-4:30pm
- Wednesday: 8am- 5pm
- Thursday: 8am- 4:30pm
- Friday: 8am-3:30pm
The Occupational Health Center and Travel Medicine Program
- West Chester (Fern Hill) – Monday thru Friday 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Kennett Square (New Garden) – Monday thru Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Kennett Square/New Garden: CLOSED
- Chester County Hospital: OPEN
- Fern Hill Medical Campus: Monday-Friday: 8am – 5pm
- Kennett Square/New Garden: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8am – 5pm; Wednesday: 8am – 12pm
Community Health and Wellness Events
As Chester County Hospital continues to deal with the COVID-19 emergency, previously scheduled on-location Community Wellness classes and events through June 30, 2020 have been canceled. However, some classes and events will be re-structured and offered as virtual online events. Learn More! >>