Looking for the perfect gift to cheer up a loved one or friend staying at Chester County Hospital?
The Women's Auxiliary Gift Shop (WAGS) features a wonderful assortment of unique jewelry, affordable and distinctive gift items, greeting cards and fresh flowers. As a destination point for all gift giving, WAGS features merchandise for birthdays, new baby, holidays and much more. The shop also hosts a variety of special events throughout the year.
Located on the ground floor of the hospital, the Gift Shop is open Monday through Friday. Fresh flowers and floral arrangements, provided by Topiary Florist, are available for purchase, and newspapers, candy, gum and toiletries are stocked regularly.
In an effort to maintain a safe environment for all customers, The Gift Shop has the following guidelines in place:
Upon entering The Gift Shop, all patrons must:
- Wear a mask at all times. The mask must cover your nose and mouth.
- Use hand sanitizer prior to entering and upon leaving.
- Only three visitors/customers will be permitted in the Shop at one time.
- Social distancing must be adhered to at all times. Please leave a six-foot space between you and other individuals while shopping.
- We encourage you to look with your eyes, not your hands, if you can!
- As always, please ask for assistance when needed. We are here to help you.
LOCATION and CONTACT INFORMATION
|Chester County Hospital
Ground Floor, Knauer Family Lobby
Hours: Monday-Saturday, 11 AM - 3 PM; Sunday, Closed