The Ambulatory Care Center (ACC) is an outpatient facility for medical, surgical and diagnostic procedures. It is a 23-bed unit located on the ground floor of the East Wing of the hospital. In most cases, patients can go home on the same day.
Enter the campus from the EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT driveway off of Marshall Street and proceed to the left toward the signs for “Ambulatory Care Center.”
- There are a limited number spaces in the small lot immediately outside our door, first-come, first served. PLEASE NOTE: These spaces have a two hour maximum limit. If you plan to be here longer than 2 hours, you must park in the garage, main parking lot, or use our free valet service at the front entrance to the hospital.
- No vehicles may parallel park along the sidewalk; Security closely monitors this area and will require you to move your vehicle.
- There are three reserved spaces for “Pick-Up/Drop-Off” only. These spaces are for 15 minute parking or less. They are closely monitored and your driver will need to move their vehicle to the hospital’s self-park lot /garage. Your driver may use these spaces while you go in and register with ACC or PAT, and when you are discharged and ready to go home.
- To self-park in the garage or main parking lot, enter the main driveway of the hospital campus at the intersection of Marshall Street and Montgomery Avenue. You may park in any available spot you see or follow signs for Parking Garage.
- To use our FREE Valet service, enter the main driveway of the hospital campus at the light at the intersection of Marshall Street and Montgomery Avenue. Turn LEFT at the stop sign and proceed to the front entrance of the hospital. After leaving your vehicle with our valet staff, the front desk volunteers can direct you to the ACC or PAT.
- Please do not parallel park along the curb, as the driveway is too narrow to safely pass.
- Please do not create your own parking space, as it creates a dangerous situation for others.
- Please do not park overnight, as it negatively impacts patients scheduled for the next day.
- The hospital has closed the small parking lot and driveway that connects to the Ambulatory Care Center parking area. To exit, please return to East Marshall Street at the Emergency Department driveway.
- In March 2017, the hospital will break ground on a significant expansion project that will create leading-edge operating rooms and a new front entrance. The current front door of the hospital will be closed and all patients and visitors will be shuttled from our parking garage to an alternate entrance throughout construction.
- Ambulatory Care Center and Pre-Admission Testing patients may be affected if their loved ones needs to use the shuttle for their parking needs. More information will be shared as we get closer to this date.
LOCATION and CONTACT INFORMATION
|Chester County Hospital
701 East Marshall Street
West Chester, PA 19380