Neighborhood Health Agencies offers an extensive array of community outreach programs to serve our community. Our professional staff and our volunteer network, the largest of its type in the region, continually work to offer meaningful ways to help people enjoy better health, greater personal independence and a higher quality of life.
Review our events calendar below to learn the dates, times, and places of these important events.
We also invite you to take a look at our volunteer program to see how you might join in this important and rewarding work.
Bereavement Support Groups
Bereavement support groups and workshops for adults and youths who have experienced the loss of a loved one are available throughout the year.
Services are free and open to the public.
For more information please call 610-696-8312 x 393.
Parkinson's Disease Support Group Meeting
- Last Wednesday of the month - 01:15 PM to 02:15 PM (No meetings in August or December)
West Chester Senior Center: 530 East Union Street, West Chester
Monthly Educational Program
- Third Tuesday of the month - 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM
Villa Saint Martha (for residents): - 490 Manor Ave., Downingtown
Blood Pressure Screenings - Public
- Every Tuesday - 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
West Chester Sr. Center: - 530 E. Union St., West Chester
- Second Thursday of the month - 8:45 AM to 10:00 AM
Kennett Square YMCA: 101 Race St., Kennett Square
- Second Thursday of the month - 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Kennett Senior Center: 427 S. Walnut St., Kennett Square
- First Thursday of the month - 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
St. Agnes Day Room: 233 W. Gay St., West Chester
- Fourth Monday of the month - 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Downingtown Senior Center: 751 E. Lancaster Ave., Downingtown
- 2nd Wednesday of the month - 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
West Chester YMCA: 605 Airport Road, West Chester
Blood Pressure Screenings
- Third Wednesday of the month - 9:30 AM to 1o:30 AM
St. Peter's Place: 111 Church St., Phoenixville
- Third Wednesday of the month - 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Episcopal House (for residents): Phoenixville
Blood Pressure Screening and Monthly Programs
- First Friday of the month - 11:00 AM to 02:10 PM
Luther House I, II, III, IV: 122-4 Jenners Pond Rd., West Grove
- Last Wednesday of the month - 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
222 North Church Street (for residents): West Chester
- First Friday of the month - 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM
Oxford Terrace (for residents): Oxford
- Third Thursday of the month - 01:45 PM to 03:00 PM
St. James Place (for residents): Downingtown
- Second Wednesday of the month - 01:45 PM to 03:30 PM
Ash Park Terrace (for residents): Coatesville
- Last Thursday of the month - 01:00 PM to 03:00 PM
Dickinson Court (for residents): Eagleview Corp. Center, Eagle