What a great combination! The homecare and hospice industry is filled with outstanding opportunities. And in Chester County there's no better homecare and hospice provider offering more opportunities than Neighborhood Health.
You'll find rewarding work in a stimulating environment. You'll enjoy flexibility and more professional independence than in other healthcare fields. And of course, you'll get good pay and benefits.
So take a look at what we have to offer. We think you'll discover another great combination - Neighborhood Health and you!
Take a look at Neighborhood Health's employee benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance
- Holiday, Vacation, Personal, and Sick Day Package
- 403B Pre-tax contributions receive a discretionary employer match of 50% of the first 6% of employee deferred savings per pay period. Employer contributions for participants are subject to a 3-year graded vesting schedule.
- CPR, CEU, and Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Available
- Flexible Medical Spending Account
- Direct Deposit
Tobacco Free for the Future
Effective July 1, 2015, Neighborhood Health will cease hiring people who smoke or use tobacco in our efforts to improve the overall health of our workforce while reducing health care benefit costs.