You may have gotten off to a great start breastfeeding in the hospital and now find yourself experiencing some challenges. Or, you may have started out with some challenges. Either way, below you will find the name and phone numbers of resources and professionals in your community who can help. Call with any breastfeeding questions or concerns.
Chester County Hospital Maternity Unit: 610-732-6200
Lactation Consultants Office: 610-738-2582
- Michele Quigley, RN, BSN, IBCLC
- Robin Frees, BA, CHt, IBCLC
- Tricia Snyder, BSN, RN, IBCLC
- Amanda Cullen, BA, IBCLC
The Mommy Wellness Network
The Mommy Wellness Network is a community group focused on keeping Chester County moms and moms-to-be healthy, hopeful and happy! Open to mothers from across Chester County, PA and the surrounding communities, we are proud to offer a variety of support groups, resources and events. Learn More!
The list below is provided as a basic resource to you. Chester County Hospital does not endorse, nor is it responsible for, any of the services provided by these practitioners.
Support Groups: Trained counselors offer free breastfeeding assistance by phone or meetings
Well-Baby Visits and Lactation Visits: Check with your insurance to see if visits are covered
- Neighborhood Health Agencies: Germaine Weaver, RN, IBCLC - 610-696-6511
Lactation Consultants in the Community
Visit www.ILCA.org and click "Find an LC" to locate someone closest to your zip code or look on your insurance company website for an in-network provider.
- Dana Ehman, BA, IBCLC; West Chester, PA: (www.motherborn.com) - 610-299-1038
- Lisa Mandell, IBCLC; Havertown, PA and Villanova, PA: (www.lisamandell.com) - 610-517-9552
- Amy Siegrist, IBCLC, King of Prussia, PA: (www.breastfeedingbond.com) - 484-919-1027
- Erica Diehl, BS, MS, IBCLC; Western Montgomery County, PA: 215-275-3603
- Jillian Nemeth, BS, IBCLC; Pottstown, PA: 215-528-8759
- Janet Graczyk IBCLC; Pottstown, PA: 610-327-0066
- Tracy Stadter, RN, IBCLC; Kent and New Castle, DE: 302-235-5678
- Alison Neuhaus, MA, IBCLC; Media, PA: 610-761-4974
- Kristen Burns, IBCLC; Phoenixville, PA: (www.bothbettertogether.com) - 267-664-8648
- Amy Hnetinka, BSN,RN, IBCLE; West Chester, PA: www.amyhbreastfeedinghelp.com - 484-999-7729
- Kristen Littleton; Nemours Pediatrics, Wilmington, DE: 302-651-5245
- Jessica Wimer, RN, IBCLC; Southern Chester County, PA: 717-344-6493
- Breastfeeding Resource Center; King of Prussia, PA: (www.breastfeedingresourcecenter.org) - 484-582-6682
WIC (Women, Infants and Children): Eligibility based on income
- Provides breastfeeding support, education and pumps - 610-344-6240
Check with you insurance plan about the pumps they provide as part of your plan.
Hospital Grade Pump Rentals
Call Lactation office for additional resources
- Baird: (baird.com), 215-884-2990
- Medical Home Care: 610-687-8867
- Paoli Hospital Apothecary: 610-251-2295
- Joanne Siciliano, Ardmore, PA: (Baby weigh scales and Breast pumps), 610-649-7769
- Professional Pharmacy; Pottstown, PA: 610-323-2115
- Breastfeeding and More; Newark DE: 302-235-5678
- Breastfeeding Resource Center; King of Prussia, PA: www.breastfeedingresourcecenter.org, 484-582-6682