Special presentations on a variety of health and wellness related topics are offered on the Chester County Hospital campus in West Chester, PA and at various community sites across Chester County, PA throughout the year. Topics are selected to provide a broad array of subjects including "hot topics" in the news and ways to manage specific health conditions. Lectures and special events offer the opportunity to meet our medical and allied health professional staff and learn about hospital services of interest to you.
Registration is required. Please Register Online by clicking the links below or Call 610-738-2300.
Fee: FREE unless otherwise noted
- May 18, 2020 - Your Heart, Your Life (Virtual Presentation)
- May 20, 2020 - Eat Right, Bite by Bite (Virtual Presentation)
- May 28, 2020 - Inside the Mind of a Pain Doctor (Virtual Presentation)
- June 16, 2020 - A Mindful Way to Healthy Eating (Virtual Presentation)
- June 18, 2020 - Bones & Joints (Virtual Presentation)
|For More Information or To Register: