Chester County Hospital welcomes volunteers in nearly every department. Volunteer Services supports hospital operations and patient services by matching adult and teen volunteer interests and strengths with the many opportunities available throughout the hospital. If you are interested in learning more about the available volunteer opportunities, please call the Volunteer Office for an appointment.
"I have made many friends with both fellow volunteers and hospital employees during my time volunteering at the hospital." - Mary
"The most rewarding part of volunteering is the idea of giving something back to the community and making a difference." - David
"Volunteering offers me the opportunity to develop new skills that I may have never had the chance to learn otherwise." - Joan
Benefits of Being a Volunteer
- Free parking / valet parking*
- Flexible schedule
- Free meal passes
- Participation at employee and volunteer appreciation events, such as the hospital picnic, the holiday meal and health screenings
- Volunteer recognition events
Volunteers support the hospital through a variety of special events designed to raise funds and increase health awareness in the community.
- Chester County Day
- Cancer Program events: Festivals, dinners, auctions, Cancer Survivor's Day
- Women's Auxiliary Events: Chester County Day, Fore Health Invitational
- Athletic and Family Events: Chester County Challenge for Cancer Bike Tour, Dash 4 Diabetes
- Health Screenings, lectures, community outreach programs and much more.
Your meaningful involvement with Chester County Hospital is just a phone call away. If you would like to become a volunteer, please complete a Volunteer Application.
Please note: Volunteer Services does not offer opportunities that involve baby rocking or infant cuddling, central supply, medical assistant or laboratory internship/volunteer positions, or physician and/or employee shadowing. There is a 40-hour minimum time commitment to enter the Volunteer program. Volunteering rarely leads to employment at Chester County Hospital.
*Please Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic emergency, we will be temporarily suspending valet parking services until further notice.
LOCATION and CONTACT INFORMATION