Thank you for the outpouring of support for Chester County Hospital as we work to combat COVID-19. Our staff currently have the gear they need to protect themselves, but with the number of cases expected to rise in the coming weeks, we will be opening a drive-through donation center for supplies to ensure that we are fully prepared. Beginning Monday March 23, the donation site will be open from 9 AM - 12 PM Monday-Saturday, until further notice. Closed Sunday
We are accepting ONLY the items listed at this time. Please follow the attached instructions to make a donation. On behalf of the entire Chester County Hospital community who benefit from the generosity of people like you, thank you for your consideration, donations and support during this time.
Currently, We are accepting ONLY the following ITEMS:
- Masks, face protection, paper ear loop or tie in original carton
- Gloves, non-latex, all sizes in original carton
- Wipes, bleach, alcohol or hydrogen peroxide
- Bottles of bleach - not splashless
- Hand sanitizers
- Head covers, disposable bouffant type with elastic band
- Shoe covers, disposable
- Eye protection including face shields
- Safety goggles
- Gowns, disposable water resistant cover gowns in original carton
- PAPRs (powered air-purifying respirators) and PAPR hoods
- We cannot accept anything that is not on the above approved list.
- Upon entering the hospital’s campus, follow signs to the parking garage. (701 E. Marshall Street, West Chester, PA, 19380)
- Do not get out of your car. For your safety and the safety of our team, please help us maintain social distancing.
- Follow the instruction of our team who will be controlling traffic and ensuring the process moves smoothly and quickly.
- Please remote open or unlock your trunk so we may access the donations. Our team will unload your donation.
- At this time Chester County Hospital is not accepting home-sewn reusable masks or 3-D printed ventilator parts.
- If donation needs change, an announcement will be made. Please visit our website for the most-up-to-date information.
- To request a gift receipt, please email your name, address, phone and items donated to CCHGift@uphs.upenn.edu.
- If you have other items to donate, please contact a local charity of your choice to facilitate.
If you have concerns about traveling during the Governor's Stay-At-Home order, please download the following document to share if you are stopped on your way to the Donation Center:
CHESTER COUNTY HOSPITAL EMERGENCY RESPONSE FUND
We have received an outpouring of responses from our community members asking how they can help support the hospital during this time. Therefore, the Emergency Response Fund has been created in addition to the supply donation center.
Monetary donations to support the Chester County Hospital Emergency Response Fund can be made at www.ChesterCountyHospital.org/giving/ways-to-give/make-a-gift-now.
For questions, please call the Chester County Hospital Foundation Office at 610-431-5608.