Facing a knee or hip replacement can be a daunting task that many would like to put off, sometimes indefinitely. But we have found that the more our patients know about the preparation for surgery, hospitalization and recovery, the more comfortable they are about the procedure. And usually the better their outcomes during the whole process. Therefore, we assembled a team of experts who have thoughtfully created services, educational materials and special amenities to make the joint replacement procedure as smooth as possible. Often our patients' only regret is that they didn't have the procedure sooner.
This class is held the first Wednesday of each month at 12:00 Noon and third Wednesday of each month at 4:00 PM.
Registration is required. Please Register Online or Call 610-738-2300.
- Wednesday, August 16, 2017
- Wednesday, September 6, 2017
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017
- Wednesday, October 4, 2017
- Wednesday, October 18, 2017
- Wednesday, November 1, 2017
- Wednesday, November 15, 2017
- Wednesday, December 6, 2017
- Wednesday, December 20, 2017
LOCATION and CONTACT INFORMATION
|Chester County Hospital
Lasko Tower, 4th Floor Conference Room
701 East Marshall Street
West Chester, PA 19380
Register by Phone: 610.738.2300