Links provided are for your convenience and are not endorsed or favored by Chester County Hospital. We are not responsible for the content of any such web site. Your suggestions are welcome.
- Chester County Mental Health/Recovery Resources
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Free, 24-hr availability, information service, in English and Spanish, for individual and family members facing mental and/or substance use disorders. Provider referrals to local treatment, support, and community resources.
- National Hotline: 800-662-HELP (4357)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Monday-Friday, 10am – 6pm, Helpline volunteers (peer support specialists) can help you answer questions, offer support and provide practical next steps.
- NAMI Helpline: 800-950-NAMI (6264)
- NAMI Chester County
- NAMI Mainline
- National Suicide Prevention Line
- Toll free hotline available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress.
- 24-hour hotline 800-273-8255
- Therapy for Black Girls
- Valley Creek Crisis Center, Exton, PA