The following links are supplied for informational purposes only. While they all appear to be reputable sites, they are in no way associated with our practice nor are they specifically endorsed by us. Should you have questions about any of the information on these sites, please bring this to the attention of your medical providers or a member of our staff.
- WebMD - This website has a comprehensive women's section with information available in all aspects of obstetrics and gynecology. In general appears to be non biased information. This website does not replace your provider's advice.
- Mayo Clinic Health - This online information source has an extensive women's health section.
- National Ovarian Cancer Coalition - The National Ovarian Cancer Coalition seeks to raise awareness and promote education about ovarian cancer.
- The North American Menopause Society - The North American Menopause Society (NAMS) is a nonprofit organization that provides a forum for a multitude of scientific disciplines with an interest in the human female menopause.
- Resolve - Resolve works to increase awareness of infertility and family building options through advocacy and public education.
- American Heart Association - The American Heart Association Women's Web site gives women of all ages the facts on women's heart disease and stroke.
- American Psychological Association - The official Web site of the American Psychological Association.
- Information about Endometriosis