CLICK HERE to Watch the 2021 Chester County Hospital Virtual Gala!
If you would like to make a gift to support the creation of the Breast Health Center at Chester County Hospital, complete the form below or email Thomas.Gavin@pennmedicine.upenn.edu.
The Chester County Hospital Foundation's 2021 Virtual Gala
This Year's Gala Featured:
- Grammy-Winning American Jazz Bassist and Composer John Patitucci
- An important discussion with Robert H. Vonderheide, MD, DPhil, Director Abramson Cancer Center and John H. Glick, MD, Abramson Cancer Center’s Director Professor
THANK YOU TO OUR 2021 SPONSORS
- Communications Test Design, Inc.
- Medical Staff of Chester County Hospital
Taste of Chester County Sponsor:
After Party Sponsor:
- L.F. Driscoll Company, LLC
- A.T. Chadwick Company, Inc.
- Crothall Healthcare
- Emergency Care Specialists, Inc.
- Krapf Group
- Penn Medicine at Home
- Premier Orthopaedics & Sports
- Stantec Architecture and Engineering
- University of Pennsylvania Health System
- Franny and Franny Abbott
- Mike and Carol Duncan
- HSC Builders and Construction Managers
- Christine Parsons Bendinelli
- Mr. and Mrs. Ed Breiner
- Todd and Lisa Finnegan
- Mr. and Mrs. John Molinelli
- Dr. Catherine Porter and Mr. James Porter
- Fritz and Anne Schumann
- Dr. Fredric Squires
- Mr. William W. Wylie, Jr.
- Peter and Eliza Zimmerman
- Dr. and Mrs. Dennis Berman
- Roger and Pat Bove
- Skip and Glenda Brion
- Senator Carolyn Comitta
- Mr. and Mrs. Antelo Devereux, Jr.
- Joanne Finnegan
- Fulton Bank
- Mr. and Mrs. Kevin Holleran
- Dr. William Luginbuhl and Dr. Erica Turner
- Mr. and Mrs. Timmy T. Nelson
- Dr. Bob and Mrs. Marilyn Parsons
- Peter Quinn, DMD, MD
- Harry and Patricia Rambo
- Bill and Patty Reilly
- Dr. Andrew Sitkoff and Dr. Christina Ellis
- West Chester Cardiology
ABOUT THE CHESTER COUNTY HOSPITAL GALA
The Chester County Hospital Gala at Longwood Gardens is a 30+ year tradition at which friends of Chester County Hospital celebrate our mission and support our community outreach programs.
Supporting the Gala at Longwood Gardens allows us to increase the number of lives we touch through our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Abramson Cancer Center, Emergency Department, Operating Suites and additional patient rooms.
If you haven't attended the event before and would like to be added to the invitation list, please contact us.
For Additional Information or To Attend, Please Contact:
Manager, Events & Volunteer Fundraising
Phone: (610) 570-5630