Resources at Chester County Hospital
Sandy Camarota, CRNP, AOCNP
Oncology Nurse Practitioner/Survivorship Program Coordinator
Stephanie Challis, BSN, RN
Peer to Peer Mentoring
This program pairs current patients with mentors, those who have been through similar circumstances and completed treatment, to offer support. (COMING SOON!)
Lunch & Learn Series
Bring your lunch and enjoy presentations from professionals on varying topics of interest including: Nutrition, Mindfulness & Mental Strategies, Yoga, Beauty, Art, Joy & Gratitude, Exercise.
Upcoming Lunch & Learns:
Survivorship: Next Steps Workshop
A two hour, six-week workshop designed to help Cancer Survivors make the transition from active treatment to post-treatment care. Expert panelists include clinicians, nutritionists, and fitness experts. Held two times each year. Dates for Fall 2020: Coming Soon.
- Free online group support led by an oncology social worker
- Podcasts: A library of workshops on various survivorship topics
- Free one on one connections for anyone touched by cancer – A Mentor Angel. For survivors and caregivers
- Cancer resource site created by Penn Medicine
- LiveStrong – Reclaiming Health During and After Cancer: A FREE 12 week program offered at Greater Branywine YMCA’s several time each year.
- YMCA - RX For Healthy Living – Functional Fitness and Pre/Post Rehab: A 30 day program offered at all Greater Brandywine branches. Referral form must be filled out by provider.
- ACAC … p.r.e.p. – Physician Referred Exercise Program: 60 days for $60, program directed to cancer survivors. Referral from provider required.
- Cancer Care Connection - Professional Cancer Coaching Over the Phone: A free resource to address psychosocial needs of people affected by cancer.