In this season of giving, please consider supporting Chester County Hospital on #GivingTuesday -- December 1, 2020. Your gift makes a difference!
This #GivingTuesday, our fundraising highlight is Cancer Care Services. Patients of The Abramson Cancer Center at Chester County Hospital rely on care services and programs to help navigate their treatment plans. Many of these services are funded by philanthropy through our SHiNE program. As the pandemic continues, your support is needed now more than ever to help provide these essential services. To learn more about SHiNE , CLICK HERE!
You can designate a gift to SHiNE services that will directly help patients living with cancer in our community.
Give The Gift of Care. Here are a few examples of what your gift can offer:
- Transportation: Help a patient get a ride to treatment.
- $60 = 1 round-trip ride
- $600=10 round-trip rides
- A Wig: Boost a patient’s confidence by providing a wig, consultation, fitting and cut.
- $300 = 1 patient’s wig services
- Treatment Padfolio: Patients and caregivers are able to track appointments, treatments and documents in this custom organizer.
- Emotional Support Services: Help fund individual support counseling for patients.
- $2,500 or chose an amount to go toward counseling services
After Thanksgiving, please take a moment on December 1, 2020, to help support Chester County Hospital.
To support cancer care services at The Abramson Cancer Center at Chester County Hospital, please compete the form below. Thank You!
Make a Gift Online!
Questions? Please contact the Foundation Office at 610-431-5642 or CCHGift@uphs.upenn.edu for assistance.