Sunday, June 28, 2020
Registration begins at 7:30 am - Rain or shine!*
*All 30, 50, and 65 Mile Riders Must be on the Course by no Later than 9:00 am
Distance: 5, 10, 30, 50 & 65 Mile Rides
Location: Rides begin at Fern Hill Medical Campus, 915 Old Fern Hill Road, West Chester
Benefits: The Abramson Cancer Center at Chester County Hospital and Penn Medicine Hospice-Chester County
The Challenge Celebrates 22 Years!
2020 marks the 22nd Annual Challenge for Cancer Bike Tour, presented by Brandywine Valley Heating and Air Conditioning. As we come together to celebrate this big milestone, we are aiming to have the most successful Challenge for Cancer Bike Tour yet; one that raises the most money for patients living with cancer in Chester County, PA.
You can support the 22nd Annual Challenge for Cancer Bike Tour in the following ways:
A Fun, Healthy, Meaningful Way to Celebrate Life!
For young families, the family ride is just 5 miles. Bagels, juice and fruit are provided for breakfast and there is a great barbecue and Survivorship Celebration following the ride.
For more experienced riders, the 10, 30, 50 and 65 miles tours are challenging rides through the scenic countryside of Chester County, PA. Spend time making new memories with dad while you make our community a better place for patients living with cancer.
- Families of 2 adults and up to 4 children
- Teams up to 100 riders
Team Support and Amenities:
- Refreshments at rest stops and start/finish
- SAG vehicles- provided by Thomas Chevrolet, Inc.
- Tour Support- provided by Trek Bikes, West Chester Cycling Club and Chester County Amateur Radio
- Cue sheets, ample road marking, road marshals
- Helmet fittings and bike safety check
The Challenge is looking for volunteers to help with registration, road marshaling, and parking.
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities for this or any other Chester County Hospital event, please call Kate Pergolini at 610-431-5054 or e-mail at Kate.Pergolini@pennmedicine.upenn.edu.
Thank You To Our 2020 Sponsors:
- Brandywine Valley Heating & Air Conditioning
BBQ Lunch Sponsor
- The Comprehensive Wealth Management Group
- Bristol Myers Squibb Company
- Greater West Chester Sunrise Rotary Foundation
- Hope Veterinary Services
- Johnson Matthey, Inc.
- Morrissey Family Foundation
- Tim Noonan, Berkshire Hathaway, Fox & Roach Realtors
- ASR Enterprises, Inc.
- Knights of Columbus Chester County Assembly #1873
- West Chester Cycling Club
- Chester County Hospital Medical Staff
- Arena Snyder & Dunlap LLP
- Ace Hardware of West Chester
- Apple Press
- Blue Sky Band
- Chester County Amateur Radio
- Country Bagel
- Goshen Fire and Police
- Jim Earle Sports Massage
- Kinloch Woodworking LTD
- Longwood Ambulance
- MLD Media
- Northbrook Marketplace
- Pepperidge Farm
- Thomas Chevrolet
- The Pretzel Factory - Avondale and Chadds Ford
- Victory Brewing Company
- West Chester University Sports Medicine Department
- West Goshen Police Department
Before you begin any exercise program, please consult a physician. If you do not have a family physician, Chester County Hospital can help refer you to one. Please call 800-789-PENN (7366) or visit our Find a Doctor page.