Sunday, June 25, 2017
Registration begins at 7:30 am - Rain or shine!*
*All 25, 50, and 65 Mile Riders Must be on the Course by no Later than 9:00 am
Distance: 5, 10, 25, 50 & 65 Mile Rides
Location: Rides begin at Fern Hill Medical Campus, 915 Old Fern Hill Road, West Chester
Benefits: The Abramson Cancer Center at Chester County Hospital and Neighborhood Health
Registration Opens 1/1/2017
A Fun, Healthy, Meaningful Way to Celebrate Life!
For young families, the family ride is just 5 miles. Bagels, juice and fruit are provided for breakfast and there is a great barbecue following the ride. This year, we will also have bouncy castles, face painting and balloons.
For more experienced riders, the 10, 25, 50 and 65 miles tours are challenging rides through the scenic countryside of Chester County. Spend time making new memories with dad while you make our community a better place for patients living with cancer.
- Families of 2 adults and up to 4 children
- Teams up to 10 riders
Team Support and Amenities:
- Refreshments at rest stops and start/finish
- SAG vehicles- provided by Thomas Chevrolet, Inc.
- Tour Support- provided by BikeLine, West Chester Cycling Club and Chester County Amateur Radio
- Cue sheets, ample road marking, road marshals
- Helmet fittings and bike safety check
Fundraising Challenge (Optional):
Fundraising is not necessary to participate in the Challenge. However, for those who seek out sponsorship from friends, family and co-workers, the top three fundraisers will win gift cards to BikeLine.
Can't participate? Make an Online Donation.
Before you begin any exercise program, please consult a physician. If you do not have a family physician, Chester County Hospital can help refer you to one. Please call 800-789-PENN (7366) or visit our Find a Doctor page.
The Challenge is looking for volunteers to help with registration, road marshaling, and parking.
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities for this or any other Chester County Hospital event, please call Lauren Roscovich at 610-431-5328 or Lauren.Roscovich@uphs.upenn.edu.
Thank You To Our 2017 Sponsors:
- Brandywine Valley Heating & Air Conditioning
BBQ Lunch Sponsor
- Greater West Chester Sunrise Rotary Club
Kid Zone Sponsors
- Chester County Dentistry for Children
- DiRocco Brothers, Inc.
- Krapf Bus Company
- Morrissey Family Foundation
- Arena Snyder & Dunlap LLP
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Cargo Solutions, Inc.
- Johnson Matthey Inc.
- Elmark Packaging, Inc.
- Fox & Roach Realtors
- Tim Noonan
- Elwyn Specialty Care
- ASR Enterprises, Inc.
- Knights of Columbus Chester County Assembly #1873
- West Chester Cycling Club
- Ace Hardware of West Chester
- Chester County Amateur Radio
- Country Bagel
- Hershey's Mill
- Kinloch Woodworking LTD
- Klein Chiropractic
- Longwood Ambulance
- MLD Media
- Northbrook Marketplace
- Pepperidge Farm
- The Pretzel Factory - Avondale
- The Water Guy, Inc.
- Victory Brewing Company
- West Goshen Police Department
- Westtown-East Goshen Police