CHOOSE YOUR CHALLENGE!
3 Virtual Ways to Make a Real Difference:
- Join us for a 30, 50, 65, 75 or 100 mile bike tour through beautiful Chester County from the safety and comfort of your home!
- Pick a tour from our video vault (30, 50, 65, 75 or 100 miles) to watch on your internet enabled TV, computer or smart bike.
- Share your results and a selfie on our Facebook page.
- Join for free to gain access to our video vault!
- JOIN HERE! >>
- Participate in our 30, 50, 65, 75 or 100 mile bike tour through beautiful Chester County! We've also included 5k options for runners and walkers.
- Download the Ride with GPS app to track your ride
- Follow a turn by turn bike tour and complete your ride anytime
- Check in along the route by posting selfies at our tour markers and share them on our Facebook page
- Join for free to gain access to directions on downloading the app and selecting your route!
- JOIN HERE! >>
Join us for a high energy cycling class via Facebook Live on Sunday, June 28th at 11:30 AM. The Facebook Live ride can be completed from the comfort of your home on a stationary bike. This high energy cycling class will feature an introduction by Dr. William Luginbuhl, Medical Director of The Abramson Cancer Center at Chester County Hospital and will be led by Jennifer Munro from the YMCA of the Greater Brandywine!
How Can I Participate?
All registrations are FREE!
Click on the blue 'Join Here' button. You will see three buttons on our homepage: Join, Donate and Share. To officially register as a rider, select 'Join' and choose one of the following options:
- Create Your Own Team
- Set up your own team or email Kate.Pergolini@pennmedicine.upenn.edu to have it set up for you
- Teams can consist of one individual, or up to 200+ participants - it's completely up to you!
- Optional: Share the link to your team page on Facebook to let your friends and family members know that you're participating in the ride. Don't forget to tag us (Chester County Challenge for Cancer)!
- Join a Team
- If someone has already set up a team that you would like to join, select 'Join a Team' when you click the Join button
- If you do not want to create your own team and do not have a team to join, all participants are welcome to join the Individual Riders team.
Both options allow you the opportunity to fundraise if you would like to do so. If you would like to fundraise for your team, you can share the link to your team page with family and friends through email, text, or social media. Fundraising is not required to participate in the ride.
If you would like to donate, you can do so online by clicking here.
If you prefer to mail cash or a check, please mail to:
Chester County Hospital Foundation
Attn: Challenge for Cancer
701 East Marshall Street
West Chester, PA 19380
Checks made payable to Challenge for Cancer.
All proceeds benefit the patients of The Abramson Cancer Center at Chester County Hospital and Penn Medicine Hospice at Chester County.
Thank You To Our Sponsors!
- Brandywine Valley Heating & Air Conditioning
- The Greater West Chester Sunrise Rotary Club
- Chester County Hospital Medical Staff
- The Comprehensive Wealth Management Group - Dennis Wallace
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- R.E. Delphais Properties
- Growth Dynamics
- HOPE Veterinary Specialists
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices - Tim Noonan Realtor
- MLD Media
- Morrissey Family Foundation
- Johnson Matthey
- Thomas Chevrolet
- Victory Brewing Company
- SHINEKnights of Columbus CC Assembly #1873
- Elwyn Specialty Care
- West Chester Cycling Club
- Arena Snyder & Dunlap LLP
- CJ's Riders
For More Information, Contact Kate Pergolini at The Chester County Hospital Foundation: