Digital Breast Tomosynthesis, also known as "3D Mammography", provides a more accurate view of the breast, allowing healthcare providers to better pinpoint abnormalities, leading to better detection and greater peace of mind.
Benefits of 3D Mammography
- More accurate and detailed views of the breast.
- Better visualization of dense breast tissue.
- 15% reduction in return visits for additional imaging.
- 41% improved cancer detection rates.
Penn Radiology at Chester County Hospital
- All screening mammograms are now done as 3D mammograms at no additional cost to the patient.
- All mammograms are read by board-certified Penn Medicine Radiologists.
- Evening and weekend appointments are available.
To schedule your mammogram at a Chester County Hospital location, please call 610-431-5131.