Open to all cardiac patients and their families, Chester County Hospital’s cardiac support group includes presentations by health care professionals, followed by networking and discussion on issues of personal interest to those with heart disease.
Led by a former cardiac patient, and facilitated by heart and vascular nurse navigators, the support group has been available to the community for over 15 years.
New topics are presented each month and include discussions on healthy eating, stress reduction, heart rhythm, heart failure, fitness, and others.
For more information about this FREE support group, call the nurse navigator line at 610-220-0432 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: First Thursday of Each Month
Time: 1:00 – 2:30 PM
Registration required for each meeting.
- September 10, 2020 -- THIS IS A VIRTUAL, ONLINE PRESENTATION!
- October 1, 2020 -- THIS IS A VIRTUAL, ONLINE PRESENTATION!
- November 5, 2020 -- THIS IS A VIRTUAL, ONLINE PRESENTATION!
- December 3, 2020 -- THIS IS A VIRTUAL, ONLINE PRESENTATION!
- January 7, 2021 -- THIS IS A VIRTUAL, ONLINE PRESENTATION!
Chester County Hospital
701 East Marshall Street
4 Lasko Tower Conference Room
West Chester, PA 19380
Note: Meeting room location varies within the hospital. Check specific event listing.