Monthly meeting for individuals with diabetes and their family members. The focus of the meeting is ongoing support, sharing of day-to-day experiences and updates in diabetes management.
Meetings are held in the Wellness Classroom at 600 East Marshall Street, Suite 302 (across the street from Chester County Hospital) unless noted.
Hours: 7 - 8:30 p.m. (unless noted)
: FREE (unless noted)
: No registration is required (unless noted)
Sessions and Topics for Winter/Spring 2017
Thursday, January 19, 2017
Thursday, February 16, 2017
- Topic: Slow and Steady: Succeeding at Weight Loss
- Speaker: Kim Knipe, MBA, RD, LDN; Coordinator Community Nutrition at Chester County Hospital
Thursday, March 16, 2017
- Topic: Introduction to Homeopathy
- Speaker: John Marshall, Medical Consultant; Boiron
Thursday, April 20, 2017
- Topic: Diabetes Foot Care & Neuropathy
- Speaker: Dr. Erin Dutvoelgyi; Professional Podiatry LLC in Kennett Square, PA
Thursday, May 18, 2017
- Topic: Get Ready, Get Set, Go: Traveling with Diabetes
- Speaker: Linda Weinberg, RN, MSN, CDE; Chester County Hospital
- Topic: The Mind-Body Connection: NET (Neuro Emotional Technique)
- Speaker: Christine Hannafin, PhD; Licensed Professional Counselor Specializing in Holistic Methods
Thursday, June 15, 2017
- Topic: Jump Start Your Exercise Routine
- Speaker: Megan Valeski, Health & Fitness Specialist; ACAC Fitness Center, West Chester, PA
LOCATION and CONTACT INFORMATION
(Across the street from Chester County Hospital)
600 East Marshall St Building, Suite 302
West Chester, PA 19380
Phone: 610.738.2835 No registration is required (unless noted).
Hours: 7 - 8:30 p.m.
Fee: Free (unless noted)