This monthly support group is for individuals living with the day-to-day challenges of diabetes. You and your family members can join us for ongoing support, share your experience with others, and receive updates in diabetes management.
Meetings are held on the fourth Tuesday of each month in the Wellness Classroom at 600 East Marshall Street, Suite 302 (across the street from Chester County Hospital in West Chester, PA) unless noted.
Hours: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM (unless noted)
Registration is Required. Call 610-738-2300 or Register Online.
PLEASE NOTE: This will be a virtual, online presentation offered through Zoom. After you register, Chester County Hospital will send you details and instructions so that you can connect and participate in this presentation from your home computer or other device. You will receive your link and all instructions by email approx. two business days prior to the event.
- August 18, 2021 -- (en Espanol) THIS IS A VIRTUAL, ONLINE EVENT! (6PM-7PM)
- August 24, 2021 -- THIS IS A VIRTUAL, ONLINE EVENT!
- September 28, 2021 -- THIS IS A VIRTUAL, ONLINE EVENT!
- October 26, 2021 -- THIS IS A VIRTUAL, ONLINE EVENT!
- November 17, 2021 -- (en Espanol) THIS IS A VIRTUAL, ONLINE EVENT! (6PM-7PM)
- November 23, 2021 -- THIS IS A VIRTUAL, ONLINE EVENT!
LOCATION and CONTACT INFORMATION
(Across the street from Chester County Hospital)
600 East Marshall Street Building, Suite 302
West Chester, PA 19380
Phone: 610.738.2835 No registration is required (unless noted).
Hours: 7 - 8:30 p.m.
Fee: Free (unless noted)