Mail is delivered on weekdays. Special delivery mail, gifts, and flowers are delivered upon arrival.
Your address at Chester County Hospital is:
Your Room Number
Chester County Hospital
701 E. Marshall Street
West Chester, PA 19380
A Cheermobile guided by hospital volunteers travels throughout Chester County Hospital most weekday afternoons selling magazines, books, snacks and small gift items.
- Local calls: dial 9 + area code + seven-digit telephone number (all of 610 and 484 areas are local)
- Other calls: dial 8 (wait for dial tone) + 0 + area code + seven-digit telephone number
A phone company operator will answer and charge your call to:
Telecommunication devices for the deaf and hearing impaired including magazines on tape are available. Please ask your nurse for assistance.
- Your home telephone number (with authorization from someone at the number)
- The number you are calling
- Your phone or credit card
- If you have trouble, dial "0" for assistance from the hospital operator.
Chester County Hospital provides wireless Internet access throughout the hospital for portable devices free of charge. Patients and visitors may connect using their own wireless capable devices. Computers, printers and support for your portable devices are not provided by the hospital. For a full version of the Internet Access Policy, visit our Guest Wireless Access page. The wireless ID for the hospital Internet is guestwifi.