Survivorship "Next Steps" is a FREE two-hour, six-week workshop designed to help Cancer Survivors make the transition from active treatment to post-treatment care. Expert panelists include clinicians, nutritionists, and fitness experts. Survivorship "Next Steps" will answer many of your questions about cancer survivorship and post-cancer treatment. The course covers the following topics:
- Getting Back to Wellness: Active Survivorship
- Exercise for Health: Exercise for the Cancer Survivor
- Emotional Health & Well-Being: Caring for Body, Mind & Spirit
- Healthy Nutrition for the Cancer Survivor
- Medical Management: Taking Control of Your Care
- Creating your "New Normal"
NOTE: Participants must have completed active treatment within the last two (2) years.
Registration required. Space is limited. Refreshments provided.
DATE & TIME:
Tuesday evenings: 5:30 - 7:30 PM
LOCATION and CONTACT INFORMATION
Chester County Hospital
701 East Marshall Street
West Chester, PA 19380
Free valet parking is available at the main entrance
Please contact Sandy Camarota at 610.732.6789 or firstname.lastname@example.org.